The three-chamber system, design with a groove profiles ferrule in "euro" standard and the groove ferrule used in windows and window doors with PVC profiles. The structural depth of the frame is 52 mm and 60 mm for the wings. The system allows the use of a wide range of hardware and easy to work. Three-chamber profile design of the Ponzio PE 52 provides high stiffness profiles, and thus to perform the construction of large size.
Characteristics of system
- precise relation to other Ponzio systems,
- possibility of installing windows and doors into facade systems,
- use of modern two components EPDM gaskets with perfect thermal insulation, estetic appearance and easy to montage,
- variety of door sashes,
- many ways of accomplishing corner connections: torsion, studding or kneading.
- two grooves: euro, PVC groove
- three chamber of construction
- fillings: 10-43 mm
- bending profiles
EN AV-6060 according to PN-EN 573-3/ T66 according to PN-EN 515 Al Mg Si 0,5 F22 according to DIN 1725 T1, DIN 17615 T1
heat penetration coefficient (for frame) Uf = 2,1 - 2,5 W/m2K
single or packet window panels with any kind of glass or opaque panels
powder coating with polyester on chromate undercoater accoording to Qualicoat standards, any RAL colour at choice; anodized in colours: natutal aluminium, olive, champagne, gold, old gold, brown - according to Qualanoad standards, lacquered for colour imitated wood
synthetic caoutchouc EPDM according to DIN 7863 and standard according to DIN ISO 3302-1, E2
corner joints, screws, tap bolts, aluminium washers, inox or galvanized
renowned companies only: Sobinco, Savio, Siegenia, Lavaal, Winkhaus, Maco, etc.